Merlot FCN Plumeria
- Usually: Ships in 5-7 business days
- Calculated at Checkout
- Flower Color:
- Flower Fragrance:
- Flower Size:
- 3 1/2"
- Growing Habit:
- Compact (6"-12" per yr)
Merlot: 2022 introduction
This striking beauty offers gorgeous muliti color 3 1/2” blooms with dark pink center and light striations. The inflo creates a striking bloom bouquet that pop against the green foliage. We’ll also note that Merlot is a goo with a unique fragrance that you get to enjoy all season long!
This compact tree is a good choice for gardeners who are looking for a unique tree with a distinctive flowers. If you are looking for a rare and unique plumeria, Merlot is the one for serious collectors who enjoy having a unique very rare addition to their collection. Florida Colors Plumeria Nursery seedling first bloomed in 2017. Merlot’s pod parent is Clare Corre.
Typical size when shipped:
- Grafted plants are 15-20 inches from the soil line
If you purchase a Dwarf you can expect it to be smaller if you purchase a medium or tall grower you can expect them to be larger when shipped. Later in the season our plumeria are typically larger than the beginning of the season.
When You Get Your Plumeria
What you should know:
- We ship plumeria with the leaves cut off per requirements by the USDA
- Every plumeria is inspected for any signs of damage and insects
- We spray each plumeria with mineral oil as a precaution.
What you should Do First:
- Inspect the box and note or take photos if damaged
- Carefully Unpack, inspect your plumeria, if damaged in any way, take photos and notify Florida Colors Nursery immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 305-258-1086
- Soak the roots in water for 2-4 hours to hydrate your plumeria
- Pot in a 3 gal pot using well draining soil.
- Water your plumeria well for the next three days, then as needed. Plumeria do not like their roots to be wet.
- We grow all our plumeria in full sun. We suggest you place your new plumeria in full sun.
- Notes / History: One of the first cultivars created by Tex, Kay and Carol. Seed planted in July of 2014, first bloomed in July 2017.
Our GuaranteeFlorida Colors Nursery's Guarantee to You.
Thank you for your purchase of Plumeria from Florida Colors Nursery. Please remember that plants are living entities and need care as such. Success with your new plumeria is tied directly to the amount of care it is given. Florida Colors Nursery has been growing and selling plumeria sense 1992 and has been very successful because we are honest and fair in our assessments on guarantee claims.
Please call us with any questions you may have about plumeria care....see https://www.floridacolorsplumeria.com/how-to-care-for-your-plumeria/
ALL Plumeria are guaranteed to be the variety sold as.
Grafted plants are guaranteed for four (4) months
Rooted plants are guaranteed for three (3) months
Callused cuttings are guaranteed for two (2) months
Fresh cuttings are guaranteed for one (1) month