About our Guarantee
Florida Colors Nursery's Guarantee to You.
Thank you for your purchase of Plumeria from Florida Colors Nursery. Please remember that plants are living entities and need care as such. Success with your new plumeria is tied directly to the amount of care it is given. Florida Colors Nursery has been in business since 1976 and has been very successful because we are honest and fair in our assessments on guarantee claims. Please call us at 305-258-1086 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have about plumeria care.
- ALL Plumeria are guaranteed to be the variety sold as.
- Any damage that occurs during shipment requires notification within 48 hours of delivery with photos of the plant damage and box.
- Grafted plumeria are guaranteed for four (4) months. Why Graft Plumeria?
- Rooted plants are guaranteed for three (3) months
- Fertilizer can last more than 5 years if kept in a cool location and kept dry.
Starting in 2022 Florida Colors Nursery will only provide a REFUND or STORE CREDIT (your choice) at FloridaColorsPlumeria.com’s eCommerce website for damaged plumeria.
All refunds will be processed when the damaged plumeria is received at Florida Colors Nursery, 23740 SW 147th Ave., Homestead. Fl, 33032. We will email you a prepaid return postage label, so the return postage will not cost you.
Plumeria do not die overnight, it is your responsibility to notify us as soon as you see or suspect any problems with a plumeria you've purchased from us.
ABOUT PLUMERIA CUTTINGS:
Cuttings may be available at our Nursery only during Spring and early Summer. Cuttings are callused for at least week to make sure the callus is solid and not soft.
IMPORTANT NOTE: CUTTINGS DO NOT CARRY OUR STANDARD GUARANTEE. SO YOU WILL BE RELYING TOTALLY ON YOUR SKILLS TO KEEP THEM ALIVE AND GET THEM ROOTED BEFORE WINTER. WE WILL ONLY GUARANTEE THAT THEY ARE IN GOOD HEALTH WHEN YOU PURCHASE.
How to Root Plumeria Cuttings https://www.floridacolorsplumleria.com/how-to-root-plumeria-cuttings/
Our Satisfaction Guarantee assures you that we want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make.
Starting in 2022 Florida Colors Nursery will provide a REFUND or STORE CREDIT at FloridaColorsPlumeria.com’s eCommerce website.
All refunds will be processed when we recieve the plumeria at Florida Colors Nursery, 23740 SW 147th Ave., Homestead. Fl, 33032. We will send you a prepaid return postage label.
THE GUARANTEE IS VOID IF:
- PAYMENT IS NOT MADE IN FULL WITHIN THE TERMS OF THE ORIGINAL AGREEMENT.
- Purchaser has not notified Florida Colors Nursery at the first sign of unusual or abnormal conditions of growth (e.g., no growth, no leaves, leaves dropping, soft stalk, etc.).
- Plants die due to gross negligence [e.g., failure to water regularly (more often during warmer temperatures) or water too much (usually during cooler temperatures) – refer to Care Instructions for more information, failure to provide proper care, failure to fertilize during summer months, physical damage such as from mowers, weed eaters, cars, etc.].
- Plants are damaged or killed due to acts of nature such as lightning, tornadoes, drought, frost, freezing temperatures and/or floods, etc.
- Plants are killed due to human or wildlife/animal damage.
GUARANTEE IS NOT TRANSFERABLE AND DOES NOT COVER FURTHER CARE OR MAINTENANCE OF THE PLANT. CUSTOMER MUST CONTACT FLORIDA COLORS NURSERY, PROVIDE PHOTOS AND ORDER NUMBER.