Plumeria grown from seed by Florida Colors Nursery
Holey Moley FCN Plumeria
- Holy Moley FCN
- Usually: Ships in 5-7 business days
- Calculated at Checkout
- Flower Color:
- Flower Fragrance:
- Flower Size:
- Growing Habit:
- Compact (6"-12" per yr)
Holey Moley: 2022 introduction
This medium tree is a good choice for gardeners who are looking for a tree with a distinctive flowers. If you are looking for a rare and unique plumeria, Holey Moley is the one for the serious collector who enjoy having a unique very rare addition to their collection. Florida Colors Plumeria Nursery seedling first bloomed in 2017. Holey Moley's pod parent is Super Round. aka Holy Moley
Typical size when shipped:
- Grafted plants are 15-20 inches from the soil line
If you purchase a Dwarf you can expect it to be smaller if you purchase a medium or tall grower you can expect them to be larger when shipped. Later in the season our plumeria are typically larger than the beginning of the season.
When You Get Your Plumeria
What you should know:
- We ship plumeria with the leaves cut off per requirements by the USDA
- Every plumeria is inspected for any signs of damage and insects
- We spray each plumeria with mineral oil as a precaution.
What you should Do First:
- Inspect the box and note or take photos if damaged
- Carefully Unpack, inspect your plumeria, if damaged in any way, take photos and notify Florida Colors Nursery immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 305-258-1086
- Soak the roots in water for 2-4 hours to hydrate your plumeria
- Pot in a 3 gal pot using well draining soil.
- Water your plumeria well for the next three days, then as needed. Plumeria do not like their roots to be wet.
- We grow all our plumeria in full sun. We suggest you place your new plumeria in full sun.
- To help you understand more about fertilizers...see https://www.floridacolorsplumeria.com/understanding-fertilizers/
- For more info on caring for your plumeria...see https://www.floridacolorsplumeria.com/how-to-care-for-your-plumeria/
- Notes / History: Seed planted in 2015, first bloomed in 2017.