Plumeria grown from seed by Florida Colors Nursery
Guinevere FCN Plumeria
- Guinevere FCN
- Usually: Ships in 5-7 business days
- Calculated at Checkout
- Flower Color:
- Flower Fragrance:
- Flower Size:
- 3 1/2"
- Growing Habit:
- Medium (12"-24" per yr)
Guinevere: 2022 introduction
This striking beauty offers gorgeous muliti color 3 1/2” blooms with darker orange center and orange striations. The inflo creates a striking bloom bouquet that pop against the green foliage. We’ll also note that Guinevere is a great bloomer with a sweet fragrance that you get to enjoy all season long!
This medium tree is a good choice for gardeners who are looking for a unique tree with a distinctive flowers. If you are looking for a rare and unique plumeria, Guinevere is the one for serious collectors who enjoy having a unique very rare addition to their collection. Florida Colors Plumeria Nursery seedling first bloomed in 2017. Speaking of plumeria parents, Guinevere’s pod parent is Camelot.
Guinevere's typical size when shipped:
- Grafted plants are 15-20 inches from the soil line
If you purchase a Dwarf you can expect it to be smaller if you purchase a medium or tall grower you can expect them to be larger when shipped. Later in the season our plumeria are typically larger than the beginning of the season.
When You Get Your Plumeria
What you should know:
- We ship plumeria with the leaves cut off per requirements by the USDA
- Every plumeria is inspected for any signs of damage and insects
- We spray each plumeria with mineral oil as a precaution.
What you should Do First:
- Inspect the box and note or take photos if damaged
- Carefully Unpack, inspect your plumeria, if damaged in any way, take photos and notify Florida Colors Nursery immediately via email at email@example.com or phone 305-258-1068
- Soak the roots in water for 2-4 hours to hydrate your plumeria
- Pot in a 3 gal pot using well draining soil.
- Water your plumeria well for the next three days, then as needed. Plumeria do not like their roots to be wet.
- We grow all our plumeria in full sun. We suggest you place your new plumeria in full sun.
PLUMERIA NAME: GUINEVEREPSA REGISTRATION:
- Registered by: Florida Colors Nursery
- Registration Year:
SKILL TO GROW:
- Flower Front Color (as appears 10 feet away, during the prime blooming season): Orange
- Flower Back Color:: Orange
- Flower Center Size: Medium
- Flower Center Color: Orange
- Throat Size: Medium
- Flower Throat Color: Orange fading average with sun to combinmtaions of yellow and orange
- Flower Size: 3 1/2”
- Flower Type: Slightly reflexed
- Keeping Quality - Texture (Lei): Average
- Flower Fade Rate (Lei): Average
- Flower Reaction to Sun and Heat: Center fades from Red to white with the sun
- Fragrance: Spicy fragrance
- Flower Fragrance Intensity: Moderate
- Petal Type: Wide petals, slightly pointed tip, slightly overlapped
- Petal Color Details: Orange
- Blooming: Great bloomer
- Blooming Period: All season
- Inflo Stalk Color: Brown
- Pubescence: No
- Bud Color: Red
- Inflo shape: Medium
- Leaf Color: Green
- Leaf Texture: Matte
- Leaf Vein Color: Green
- Leaf Border Color: Green
- Petiole Color: Light Brown
- Petiole Length:
- Leaf Shape:
- Leaf Length and Width:
- Tree Type: Deciduous
- Growth Habit: Compact, 12” - 24” per year
- Vigor: Average-growing
- Mature Bark Texture: Smooth
- Mature Bark Color: Grey
- Tree Shape: Upright
- Trunk or branch circumference: Medium
- Small New Growth Light Brown
- Tip Color: Brown
- Branching Density: Medium
- Branching After Bloom: Good
- Branching After Prune:
- Root system: Typical
- Seed Propagation:
- Stem Propagation: Grafts
HERITAGE AND LINEAGE
- Pod Parent - Seedling Of: Camelot
- Known Seedlings:
- Pollen Parent: Unknown
- The Orange color
- Notes / History: One of the first cultivars created by Tex, Kay and Carol. Named for the Authorial Age. Seed planted in July of 2014, first bloomed in July 2017.
Our GuaranteeFlorida Colors Nursery's Guarantee to You.
Thank you for your purchase of Plumeria from Florida Colors Nursery. Please remember that plants are living entities and need care as such. Success with your new plumeria is tied directly to the amount of care it is given. Florida Colors Nursery has been growing and selling plumeria sense 1992 and has been very successful because we are honest and fair in our assessments on guarantee claims.
Please call us with any questions you may have about plumeria care....see https://www.floridacolorsplumeria.com/how-to-care-for-your-plumeria/
ALL Plumeria are guaranteed to be the variety sold as.
Grafted plants are guaranteed for four (4) months
Rooted plants are guaranteed for three (3) months
Callused cuttings are guaranteed for two (2) months
Fresh cuttings are guaranteed for one (1) month