Excalibur Plumeria Fertilizer VI (NPK of 11-11-14) Includes Shipping
NOW WITH BORON. Excalibur Plumeria Fertilizer was developed by combining Florida Colors Nursery’s expertise growing plumeria with the latest advancements in nutrient technology, Florida Colors Nursery’s Excalibur fertilizers have proven to provide highly effective and efficient results.
Comes in 4 lb resealable bags.
We were able to formulate a supreme-quality fertilizer with an NPK of 11-11-14 designed specifically for plumeria. Introduce only a few years ago, Excalibur has become the standard which other fertilizers are judged for growing plumeria. Excalibur is just what you need to assure your plumeria is getting what it needs to grow and bloom at it's full potential. With Excalibur your plumerias are receiving supreme-quality fertilizers and service from a plumeria grower you know and can trust.
Excalibur is a custom mix fertilizer using controlled release technology formulated specifically for Plumeria. Excalibur is tested at 86 degrees, not 70 degrees. Excalibur uses a combination of Multi-coat and Poly-coat technology to achieve the release rate, which is moisture activated and based on osmosis.
Why Use Excalibur?
- Excalibur: designed specifically for Plumeria
- Excalibur: promotes healthy even plumeria growth
- Excalibur: high quality 11-11-14 NPK granular fertilizer with Micronutrients
- Excalibur: available as a 11-11-14 6 month or 11-11-13 9 month controlled release fertilizer
- Excalibur: designed to release nutrients as your Plumeria needs them to thrive
- Excalibur: uses water activated polyon coated ingredients and heat to release nutrients
- Excalibur: formulated by Florida Colors Nursery with over 35 years of experience growing Plumeria
- Excalibur: not only sold by Florida Colors Nursery but we use it on all of our plumeria
- Excalibur: exclusively sold by Florida Colors Nursery or an approved agent
- Excalibur: backed by one of the largest national fertilizer companies
- Excalibur: approved to sell in every state the Continental US and Hawaii
Typical Usage Rates:
This should help you calculate how much fertilizer you need for your plumeria.
- 4-4 1/2" pot = 3/4 tablespoon
- 6" - 1 gal pot = 1-2 tablespoons
- 8” - 3 gal pot = 3 tablespoons
Each 4 lb package contains approximately 120 tablespoons.
Excalibur should be applied dry and for best results covered with about an inch of two of soil for even distribution and watered well to release nutrients.
Excalibur is a controlled release multi coated granular fertilizer designed to release nutrients when plumeria need them during their growing season. The release rate has been calabrated to last approximately 6 months for Excalibur 11-11-14 and 9 months for Excalibur 11-11-13.
How it feeds your plants:
- Application of Water
- Release of Nutrients
- Decomposition of Poly coating
Advantages of controlled release fertilizers are that the nutrients are available gradually over time. This means that the gardener can fertilize less often, and the nutrients are provided slowly and steadily. This is how most plants prefer to be fed and helps them grow well. Granular fertilizers are easier to control because you can actually see how much fertilizer you're using and where it's being dispersed.
Fertilizers are a mix of nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K). The ratio will be indicated by three numbers (the first is nitrogen, the middle number is phosphorous, and the third is potassium). We recommend a balanced fertilizer with micronutrients for plumeria with a NPK of 11-11-14 or 11-11-13 Excalibur Plumeria Fertilizer.
Micronutrients - The Hidden Story...And, Often Only Delivered by Controlled Release Fertilizers!
There are several nutrients essential to plant growth and health that are only needed in very small quantities. These are manganese, copper, iron, chlorine, and molybdenum and zinc.
- Chlorine is necessary for osmosis and ionic balance; it also plays a role in photosynthesis.
- Copper is a component of some enzymes and of vitamin A. Symptoms of copper deficiency include browning of leaf tips and chlorosis.
- Iron is essential for chlorophyll synthesis, which is why an iron deficiency results in chlorosis.
- Manganese activates some important enzymes involved in chlorophyll formation. Manganese deficient plants will develop chlorosis between the veins of its leaves. The availability of manganese is partially dependent on soil pH.
- Molybdenum is essential to plant health. Molybdenum is used by plants to reduce nitrates into usable forms. Some plants use it for nitrogen fixation, thus it may need to be added to some soils before seeding legumes.
- Zinc participates in chlorophyll formation, and also activates many enzymes. Symptoms of zinc deficiency include chlorosis and stunted growth.
- Boron plays a vital role in a diverse range of plant functions including cell wall formation and stability, maintenance of structural and functional integrity of biological membranes, movement of sugar or energy into growing parts of plants, and POLLINATION and SEED SET.
Thank you for your purchase of Plumeria from Florida Colors Nursery. Success with your new plumeria fertilizer is tied directly to the ability of your plumeria to absorb nutrients and the mount of care it is given. Please check you pH levels to be sure you are within 6.1-7.0 to allow your plumeria to absorb the nutrients in Excalibur. Florida Colors Nursery was founded in 1976 and has been growing and selling plumeria sense 1992 and has been very successful because we are honest and fair in our assessments on guarantee claims.
Please call us with any questions you may have about plumeria care. Please visit this link to learn how to care for your plumeria. https://www.floridacolorsplumeria.com/how-to-care-for-your-plumeria/
Excalibur has 5 year shelf life if kept cool and dry.
Excalibur is guaranteed to contain the ingredients as described on it's label
It was great! My Plumeria finally bloomed after 3 years!
I need to use it earlier in the season next year
I switched to Excalibur this year and my plumies love it! Ive got greener leaves, bigger bouquets and all around healthier plants! I highly recommend!
This is a great product I’m glad all you do is add it and water
Great product. Great service.