Excalibur Plumeria Fertilizer IX - NPK 11-11-13 Includes Shipping
- Excalibur 4 lbs 9 Month
- Usually: Ships in 5-7 business days
- Free Shipping
- NPK 11-11-13 with ENHANCED MICRONUTRIENT PACKAGE
- Once for a 9 Month season
- Spread and best to cover with 1"-2" of soil.
Excalibur Plumeria Fertilizer IX (NPK 11-11-13) 9 month slow release (Includes Shipping)
Excalibur Plumeria Fertilizer IX (NPK 11-11-13 with micronutrients), is a premium slow release fertilizer designed to nurture and enhance the growth of your beloved plumeria plants. Created through a collaboration between Florida Colors Nursery's extensive expertise in plumeria cultivation and cutting-edge nutrient technology, Excalibur Fertilizer has proven to deliver exceptional and efficient results.
Now fortified with BORON, Excalibur Plumeria Fertilizer IX takes plumeria care to the next level. This meticulously formulated fertilizer offers an optimal NPK ratio of 11-11-13, tailor-made to meet the unique needs of plumeria plants. It has quickly established itself as the gold standard in plumeria fertilizers since its introduction just a few years ago. When it comes to promoting vigorous growth and vibrant blooms, Excalibur is the trusted choice that ensures your plumerias reach their full potential.
What sets Excalibur apart is its commitment to excellence. This custom blend fertilizer utilizes cutting-edge slow release technology specifically tailored for plumeria cultivation. Unlike other fertilizers, Excalibur undergoes rigorous testing at 86 degrees, ensuring its effectiveness even under demanding conditions. By employing a combination of Multi-coat and Poly-coat technology, this fertilizer achieves a precise release rate, activated by moisture and based on osmosis. Your plumeria plants will receive a consistent and gradual supply of nutrients, promoting healthy development and beautiful blossoms.
In addition to the outstanding quality of Excalibur Plumeria Fertilizer IX, you can also enjoy the convenience of shipping included with your purchase. Experience the satisfaction of providing your plumerias with top-notch fertilizers and the peace of mind that comes from relying on a trusted plumeria grower. Choose Excalibur and nurture your plumerias with the utmost care they deserve.
Comes in 4lb bags.
Why Use Excalibur?
- Excalibur: designed specifically for Plumeria
- Excalibur: promotes healthy even plumeria growth
- Excalibur: high quality 11-11-13 NPK granular fertilizer with Micronutrients
- Excalibur: available as a 11-11-14, 6 month or 11-11-13, 9 month slow release fertilizer
- Excalibur: designed to release nutrients as your Plumeria needs them to thrive
- Excalibur uses water activated coating ingredients and heat to release nutrients.
- Excalibur: formulated by Florida Colors Nursery with over 30 years of experience growing Plumeria
- Excalibur: not only sold by Florida Colors Nursery, but we use it on all of our plumeria
- Excalibur: exclusively sold by Florida Colors Nursery or an approved agent
- Excalibur: backed by one of the largest national fertilizer companies
- Excalibur: approved to sell in every state in the Continental US and Hawaii
Typical Usage Rates:
This should help you calculate how much fertilizer you need for your plumeria.
- 4-4 1/2" pot = 3/4 tablespoon
- 6" - 1 gal pot = 1-2 tablespoons
- 8” - 3 gal pot = 3 tablespoons
To be more accurate, it depends on the size of your plant. The larger the plant, the larger the root ball. Using a rule of 1 tablespoon per 1” trunk diameter near the soil line.
Each 4 lb package contains approximately 120 tablespoons.
Excalibur should be applied dry and, for best results, covered with about an inch or two of soil for even distribution and watered well to release nutrients.
Excalibur is a slow release multi coated granular fertilizer designed to release nutrients when plumeria need them during their growing season. The release rate has been calculated to last approximately six months for Excalibur 11-11-14 and nine months for Excalibur 11-11-13.
How it feeds your plants:
- Application of Water
- Release of Nutrients
- Decomposition of Poly coatings
The advantages of slow release fertilizers are that the nutrients are available gradually over time. This means that the gardener can fertilize less often, providing nutrients slowly and steadily. This is how most plants prefer to be fed, and it helps them grow well. Granular fertilizers are easier to control because you can see how much fertilizer you use and where it's being dispersed.
Fertilizers are a mix of nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K). The ratio will be indicated by three numbers (the first is nitrogen, the middle number is phosphorous, and the third is potassium). We recommend a balanced fertilizer with micronutrients for plumeria with an NPK of 11-11-14 or 11-11-13 Excalibur.
Micronutrients - The Hidden Story...And, Often Only Delivered by Slow Release Fertilizers!
Several nutrients essential to plant growth and health are only needed in very small quantities. These are manganese, copper, iron, chlorine, molybdenum, and zinc.
- Chlorine is necessary for osmosis and ionic balance and plays a role in photosynthesis.
- Copper is a component of some enzymes and of vitamin A. Symptoms of copper deficiency include browning of leaf tips and chlorosis.
- Iron is essential for chlorophyll synthesis, so an iron deficiency produces chlorosis.
- Manganese activates some important enzymes involved in chlorophyll formation. Manganese deficient plants will develop chlorosis between the veins of their leaves. The availability of manganese is partially dependent on soil pH.
- Molybdenum is essential to plant health. Plants use molybdenum to reduce nitrates into usable forms. Some plants use it for nitrogen fixation. Thus, some soils may need to be added before seeding legumes.
- Zinc participates in chlorophyll formation and also activates many enzymes. Symptoms of zinc deficiency include chlorosis and stunted growth.
- Boron plays a vital role in a diverse range of plant functions, including cell wall formation and stability, maintenance of structural and functional integrity of biological membranes, movement of sugar or energy into growing parts of plants, and POLLINATION and SEED SET.
Check out our new Plumeria Care Guide website!
Bigger Flowers .Will Order It Again~
I buy my fertilizer from Florida Colors because I trust them to help me keep my plants happy
I purchased this fertilizer to use on my first rooted plumeria stems. They have grown incredibly and one has even bloomed after only 4 months. It really helps with strong growth and flowering. Love it!
Gave my ailing Plumeria Excalibur food a few months ago. Plant now is very large with big leaves and a lot of flowers. So happy!