- Usually: Ships in 5-7 business days
- Calculated at Checkout
- Flower Color:
- Flower Fragrance:
- Flower Size:
- Growing Habit:
- Average (12"-24" per yr)
Celadine #191 aka common cream, Common Yellow, Graveyard Yellow, Yellow, Huevos, Hawaiian Yellow. The name Celadine came from Thailand. 3" yellow with white borders, strong suntan lotion, citrus fragrance, brilliant yellow with broad white margin around petal; narrow petals, pointed tip, slightly overlapping, good texture; strong lemon fragrance; keeping quality very good. The common form of frangipani found in coastal areas, acuminate/pointed lime green leaves, medium white with large yellow centre, lemon scented. Bright yellow, broad white margin and narrow petals, pointed tip, slightly overlapping. 3 1/2" of good texture. Easy to grow and very vigorous. Most desirable plumeria for fragrance.
- Color: Yellow with white borders
- Flower Size: 3"
- Blooming: Reliable bloomer
- Growth: Average
- Scent: Strong suntan lotion, citrus fragrance
- AKAs: Common Cream, Common Yellow, Graveyard Yellow, Yellow, Huevos, Hawaiian Yellow
- Notes: Easy to grow and very vigorous. Most desirable plumeria for fragrance
- Reg # 191