About our Guarantee
Florida Colors Nursery Guarantee to You
Thank you for your purchase of Plumeria from Florida Colors Nursery. Please remember that plants are living entities and need care as such. Success with your new plumeria is tied directly to the amount of care it is given. Florida Colors Nursery has been in business since 1976 and has been very successful because we are honest and fair in our assessments on guarantee claims. Please call us at 305-258-1086 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have about plumeria care.
- ALL Plumeria are guaranteed to be the variety sold as.
- Grafted or Rooted plants are guaranteed for six (6) months.
- Callused cuttings are guaranteed for three (3) months
- Fresh cuttings are guaranteed for one (1) month.
- Seeds are guaranteed to have 90% germination, if planted within (3) months.
Our Satisfaction Guarantee assures you that we want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make.
Customers choice: Replace, refund or give a store credit (we refund return postage). Depending on the circumstance or cultivar, Florida Colors Nursery may require the purchase to be returned prior to a refund.
EXCEPTIONS to the warranty (plants not guaranteed) are plants provided as gifts to you by Florida Colors Nursery or clearance plants discounted 40% or more. A store credit will be issued when a replacement is not possible or desired. Florida Colors may require a purchase to be returned prior to any refund.
THE GUARANTEE IS VOID IF:
- PAYMENT IS NOT MADE IN FULL WITHIN THE TERMS OF THE ORIGINAL AGREEMENT.
- Purchaser has not notified Florida Colors Nursery at the first sign of unusual or abnormal conditions of growth (e.g., no leaves, leaves dropping, stalk soft, insects, etc.).
- Plants die due to gross negligence [e.g., failure to water regularly (more often during warmer temperatures) or water too much (usually during cooler temperatures) – refer to Care Instructions for more information), failure to fertilize during summer months, physical damage such as from mowers, weed eaters, cars, etc.].
- Plants are damaged or killed due to acts of nature such as lightning, tornadoes, drought, frost, freezing temperatures and/or floods, etc.
- Plants are killed due to human or wildlife/animal damage.
GUARANTEE IS NOT TRANSFERABLE AND DOES NOT COVER FURTHER CARE OR MAINTENANCE OF THE PLANT. CUSTOMER MUST LOG ONTO FLORIDACOLORSPLUMERIA.COM AND REQUEST A RMA, OR IF PURCHASED AT OUR NURSERY, HAVE ORIGINAL RECEIPT / INVOICE FOR REPLACEMENTS OR CREDIT.