About our Guarantee
Florida Colors Nursery's Guarantee to You.
Thank you for your purchase of Plumeria from Florida Colors Nursery. Please remember that plants are living entities and need care as such. Success with your new plumeria is tied directly to the amount of care it is given. Florida Colors Nursery has been in business since 1976 and has been very successful because we are honest and fair in our assessments on guarantee claims. Please call us at 305-258-1086 or email at email@example.com with any questions you may have about plumeria care.
- ALL Plumeria are guaranteed to be the variety sold as.
- Any damage that occurs during shipment requires notification within 48 hours of delivery.
- Grafted plumeria are guaranteed for four (4) months.
- Rooted plants are guaranteed for three (3) months
- Fertilizer can last more than 5 years if kept in a cool location and kept dry.
Our Satisfaction Guarantee assures you that we want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make.
Florida Colors Nursery will provide a REPLACEMENT when the plumeria is out of stock, you may choose a REFUND or STORE CREDIT on FloridaColorsPlumeria.com’s eCommerce website. If a multi tip plumeria was purchased by selecting a multi tip option, you will receive a multi tip replacement. If there was no option for multi tip plumeria, but you received a multi tip, you may not receive a multi tip replacement.
THE GUARANTEE IS VOID IF:
- PAYMENT IS NOT MADE IN FULL WITHIN THE TERMS OF THE ORIGINAL AGREEMENT.
- Purchaser has not notified Florida Colors Nursery at the first sign of unusual or abnormal conditions of growth (e.g., no growth, no leaves, leaves dropping, soft stalk, etc.).
- Plants die due to gross negligence [e.g., failure to water regularly (more often during warmer temperatures) or water too much (usually during cooler temperatures) – refer to Care Instructions for more information, failure to provide proper care, failure to fertilize during summer months, physical damage such as from mowers, weed eaters, cars, etc.].
- Plants are damaged or killed due to acts of nature such as lightning, tornadoes, drought, frost, freezing temperatures and/or floods, etc.
- Plants are killed due to human or wildlife/animal damage.
GUARANTEE IS NOT TRANSFERABLE AND DOES NOT COVER FURTHER CARE OR MAINTENANCE OF THE PLANT. CUSTOMER MUST CONTACT FLORIDA COLORS NURSERY, PROVIDE PHOTOS AND ORDER NUMBER.