Bill Moragne Plumeria
- Usually: Ships in 5-7 business days
- Calculated at Checkout
- Flower Color:
- Flower Fragrance:
- Flower Size:
- Growing Habit:
- Medium (12"-24" per yr)
Bill Moragne, Sr. #156 AKA William Moragne Sr. William Moragne, Bill Moragne, Sr.
Pink, elliptical moderately overlapped petals, 4" Flower. Upturned inner edges and heavy dark pink veins. Petals blend from dark pink to white. Red-purple stripes on the reverse and a yellow eye. Strong grape fragrance. Keeping quality is good with an average tendency to fade. Tall grower with thick branches, branching is below average. Extremely difficult to root, should be grafted. Medium tree. The inflorescence is huge! Oblanceolate leaves are medium green with acuminate tips.
Pod parent: Daisy Wilcox. Pollen parent: Scott Pratt. Named after Bill Moragne, Sr., who successfully cross pollinated the 2 plumerias to produce 4 pods and 283 different seedlings.
- Color: Pink, heavy dark pink veins.
- Flower Size: 4"
- Blooming: Large Inflorescences
- Growth: Medium grower with thick branches, branching is below average
- Scent: Strong grape fragrance
- AKAs: William Moragne Sr. William Moragne, Bill Moragne, Sr.
- Notes: Pod parent: Daisy Wilcox. Pollen parent: Scott Pratt. Named after Bill Moragne, Sr., who successfully cross pollinated the 2 plumerias to produce 4 pods and 283 different seedlings.
- Reg # 156
Thank you for your purchase of Plumeria from Florida Colors Nursery. Please remember that plants are living entities and need care as such. Success with your new plumeria is tied directly to the amount of care it is given. Florida Colors Nursery was founded in 1976 and has been growing and selling plumeria sense 1992 and has been very successful because we are honest and fair in our assessments on guarantee claims.
Please call us with any questions you may have about plumeria care. Please visit this link to learn how to care for your plumeria. https://www.floridacolorsplumeria.com/how-to-care-for-your-plumeria/
ALL Plumeria are guaranteed to be the variety sold as.
Grafted plants are guarantee for four (4) months
Rooted plants are guarantee for three (3) months
Callused cuttings are guaranteed for two (2) months
Fresh cuttings and one (1) month (sold only to experienced growers)